Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to hire a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these stamped with proper stamp duty. Get them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of one’s company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to try and do each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and look for a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.